Only got 15 minutes for dinner tonight? No problem! Make these simple, sweet and spicy noodles to feed your noodle craving, incredibly yummy and so saucy!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chilli garlic sauce
- 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
Noodles and veggies:
- 1 pak choi, quartered
- 1 romano red pepper, thinly sliced.
- 2 vegan noodles nests
- Start by combining all your sauce ingredients together in a jug and set aside. Then start boiling a pan of water for your noodles.
- In a wok drizzle in some sesame oil and heat up, fry your veggies with a sprinkle of salt, for about 5 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- While your veg is frying, half cook your noodle nests in the pan of boiling water.
- Give the sauce a quick stir before pouring into the pan, lower to a medium heat and leave to simmer for a couple minutes.
- Drain the noodles and add to the sauce and veggies. Continue to cook until the noodles have soaked up some of the sauce and has fully cooked.
- Top with sesame seeds and pair with vegan dumplings.